Invent in the 1858, Jaw crusher firstly have found its extensive application in the road building and then the mining. This series of Jaw crusher feature large crushing ratio, even particle size ,simple structure, reliable function, convenient maintenance,and low operation cost and so on. And now this kind of jaw crusher has found its extensive application in the field of mining, smelting, building material, highway, railway...
Invent in the 1858, Jaw crusher firstly have found its extensive application in the road building and then the mining. This series of Jaw crusher feature large crushing ratio, even particle size ,simple structure, reliable function, convenient maintenance ,and low operation cost and so on. And now this kind of jaw crusher has found its extensive application in the field of mining, smelting, building material, highway, railway, water conservancy and chemical industry with, etc. And its anti-crushing pressure should less than 320Mpa .
The jaw crusher have many form of structure while their working principle are similar. Through the motor's wheels, the eccentric shaft is driven by the belt and the belt wheel to make the jawstock move by a regulated track. And the materials will be crushed by the regular periodic movement .The materials between the two jaw plates will receive multi-crushing functions on the jaw plate . From the beginning ,the pressure is small and the volume of materials will be reduced when the space between the materials become closed and compact. And crushing will happen when the pressure become high up when the strength materials can’t bear . On the contrary, the materials will make free falling movement when the jawstock swing with the opposite direction with the fixed jaw plate .The materials will be crushed in every periodic movement and delivered down a distance. After several kind of these periods , the final products will be discharged by the discharge opening .
1) This series of Jaw crusher are mainly applied to the mid and fine crushing of the various mid and hard ores and rocks in the field of metallurgy, mining, chemical, cement, construction, refractory and ceramic and so on.
2) This series of Jaw crusher are suitable for crushing various soft and hard ores with the anti-pressure of less than 300Mpa and the largest size of the materials should not less than the technical parameters required.
It mainly consists of fixed & moveable parts ,secure & set adjustment and other components.
1) Fixed parts : the frame is the main fixed parts of the jaw crusher and there also have two mechanic manufacture crafts :medium carbon steel cast and steel welding plate frame. The welding frame have more several steel ribs on the basis of previous cast frame ,which have reached the same using effects under the strict quality control and specific crafts requirements. To avoid serious wearing of frame’s sidewall, the guard has been installed on both sides of the crushing cavity so that we can change them at any time .
2) Moveable part : it mainly consists of jawstock ,eccentric shaft ,bear, belt pulley and other components ,which are the main parts of jaw crusher’s transmitting and bearing capability.
☆a:The jawstock consists of the bracket and moveable jaw plate and the bracket adopts the 35# cast steel , which have been adjuseted and processed.
☆b:The eccentric shaft adopts the 45#steel,which have also been adjusted and processed .
☆c:The bear adopts the double-row spherical roller with the features of slight adjustment ,large bearing capability and durability.
☆d:There have moveable and fixed jawstock. To improve the crushing effect ,its surface adopts the optimization tooth shape and the materials adopts the ZGMn13 with the advantages of high hardness, abrasion-resistance, better effects and so on .
3) Set Adjustment equipment : it is mainly used for adjusting the size of the discharge opening so that it can control the discharging particle size. And it mainly has two forms , that is long wedge and prop gasket ,with flexible and no limit adjustment.
1) Compact structure and convenient maintenance .
2) Stable performance and low operation cost.
3) Even particle size and large crushing ratio.
|Model||Feed inletsize(mm)||Max inlet size(mm)||Capacity(t/h)||Electric power(kw)||Overall size LxWxH(mm)||Weight(t)|